Forum for Thought Blog
Please upgrade your browser.
Key Teaching and Learning Shifts for Personalized Learning: Preparing for Success
This webinar will focus on the key teaching and learning shifts that occur in successful personalized learning settings over time, including how these shifts can help improve students’ college and career readiness. Participants will learn about the specific skills teachers and students use in many personalized learning settings, the key shifts in instructional planning and delivery, and the ways in which personalized learning settings can help students develop transferable skills and competencies over time. This webinar will feature both national experts and local leaders from districts implementing personalized learning approaches.
- Catherine Jacques, Researcher, American Institutes for Research
- Mark Williams, Technical Advisor, Center on Innovations in Learning
- Sam Redding, Senior Learning Specialist, Center on Innovations in Learning
- Kevin Erickson, Director, KM Perform, Kettle Moraine, Wisconsin; Vice President of Instructional Design, Epiphany Learning
- Rebecca Snyder, English Teacher, Greater Latrobe Senior High School, Latrobe, Pennsylvania; former Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year
|NeonCRM by Neon One|